- Python 2.5 or higher (I'm using python 2.7.2)
1. Go to http://web2py.com/examples/default/download
2. Click Source Code on Current(for everybody) which is very left one.
3. Download web2py_src.zip and extract to C:\web2py
4. Double click C:\web2py\web2py.py and input password and click start server
4. If you see Welcome, it's done !
5. Copy C:\web2py\parameters_8000.py to parameters_80.py and parameters_443.py to access port 80 and 443 (https). You need to use https to access Administrative interface from other PCs.